Back pain, pain on breathing, disc protrusion in spine, thecal compression. Treatment?

Hi i am having sever back pain and pain when i breathe. The pain comes around my rib cage and in the middle of my shoulder blades. I just had an MRi and it said that I have disc protrusion at c3-c4 c4-c5 and c5-c6 and then I have a tiny disc protrusion at t6-t7 with thecal compression without compression to the spinal cord . The pain is so severe I have a hard time breathing and sitting up for a long time and I am running out of options. What can i do to relieve the pain.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012