Back pain on the spine. MRI showing disc bulge indicating the cal sac. Surgery needed?

Dear Sir, I have back pain at end of spine and sometime leg pain also. So i done MRI in which result is indicating as below. * L5/S1 lumber-IV disappear hypo intense an T2W image, Suggestive of dehydration . * L5/S1 IV disc show posterior bulge indicating thecal sac . So, Please advise me what is the meaning of above and which kind of treatment need or operation is required or not. If any medicines then please suggest me. Very thanksful to you
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012