Back pain on taking deep breaths, turning a certain way, burning sensation. History of lumbar strain. Cure?

I have a bad back and lately my upper back has been hurting if I take a deep breath or turn a certain way , it also will almost burn in that spot if sitting in same position to long I also am having pain in my neck , the same kind of pain that s in my back, I had a Lowe lumbar strain years ago but never truley took care of it so now it s tender to the touch in that area , almost like I have bruises there, what does this sound like to u
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013