Back pain, not able to bend, never been pregnant. What does this mean?

Ive had a heavy period for almost 3 weeks in a half, close to 4weeks. Ive never had a irregular period.. never missed been late or had extra days. I get light headed here and there. I have extreme painful stomach aches, not cramps . Its hard to explain exactlly what the pain but its between the middle of my stomach and below my breast line. It is hard to explain how it feels but out of a rate 1-10 it will get to a 10. Feels like someone is jus eating my inside taring them apart. the pain is so extreme its whips my whole body out. Recently i was having bad back problems at first it felt like a pich nerve but it lasted for about 3 4 days i wasent able to bend over or everytime i go to stand up id have this sharp sticking pain in my back when i sat down anything. ive never been pregnet never was able to get pregnet. Im not sure what this means ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012