Back pain, needle sensation in toe, numbness in legs, joints, fluctuating uric acid levels. Advice?

Hi Doctor, In 2011 ,October I had back pain and my doctor (ortho) diagonised it as IVDP 3487 (???)..I had taken bed rest for few days and he showed some excersices,which I did n practice once the pain had gone.(my mistake) Now again this pain came to me,with a needle pain in toe ,numbness feeling on legs,joints and back pain.. I had consulted with another ortho dr and he had prescribed a pain killer for 10 dys and told me to see him after 10 days.. just want to know what is my exact helth issue,is this curable..i am 35...and drives a i could nt apply accelarator properly after a long drive... I have uric acid issue also in blood and this fluctuates from 6-9 some times.Taking now medicine to control tht as well Need help/advice Thanks Rajesh Ram
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012