Back pain, nausea, irritation, dizziness, delayed periods. Negative pregnancy test. History of abortions. Pregnant?

when i was 17 yrs old, i abort for 3 times. That time still young so didn t take good care of health. Now I m 29 yrs old feel my backache since past few yrs. This few weeks, I feel my leg like no energy, sometimes feel nausea , the feel make me very annoying, just like want to faint. All along my period also on time but this month, I ve been late for 2weeks. I check pregnancy test and the result is negative. Can advice me?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012