Back pain, nausea. Had a cyst removed. On pain medication. Help?

Ok So I Went To the er dept last friday. i have been having alot of pain and discomfort i was sure that i had a bladder infection i guess that wasn t the case.. I Havent had a pap in abot 5 years and i have no insurance. so my question is they want me to come back in if i am still hurting and i am even with the pain meds they gave me. are they going to be able to help me is there anything they can do with this or are they going to give me a ct scan and send me home and tell me to deal with it?? And What does this ultra sound mean?? Should i be concerned?? History: I Have Had Lap surgery before about 9 years ago to remove a cyst and endometrious. This Time I have Been Having Sharp Pelvic Pain , Lost of Pressure On Bladder And Bowel. Some Back Pain, And Nasua.. NO FEVER..Blood Work Showed Normal Readings.. 32 YEAR OLD FEMALE, 2 LIVE BIRTHS, 1 MISCARRIAGE. TRANSPELVIC AND ENDOVAGINAL ULTRASOUND FINDINGS: The uterus is anteverted and anteflexed and enlarged. Measuring 10 x 4.7 x 4.6 cm. On endovaginal exam the endometrium is normal thickness for age--11mm. Myometrium is mildly inhomogeneous, suggestive of adenomyosis . On endovaginal exam the Right ovary is normal size, measuring 2.9 x 2.4 cm. there is a 4.8 cm leasion posterior to the miduterine segment, which either represents a solid mass or nonperistalsing bowel. Left Ovary is of normal size measuring 4.2 x 3.6 cm and contains a 2cm simple cyst. IMPRESSION: 1.) MILD UTERINE ENLARGMENT WITH INHOMOGENEOUS MYOMETRIAL ECHOTEXTURE SUGGESTIVE OF ADENOMYOSIS. 2.)POSSIBLE 4.8 CM MASS POSTERIOR TO THE MIDUTERINE BODY. SUGGEST PELVIC CT. 3.) MODEST AMOUNTS OF FREE FLUID. 4.) 2 CM SIMPLE CYST, LEFT OVARY. Please Help..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013