Back pain, muscle spasms, knee pain, thigh pain, SI joint issue. Given hydrocodine and baclofen. Suggestion?

I have a been to dr for years with back pain which starts in center of the back and goes down th front of my thigh and stops at my knee after lifting a sleeper sofa. I was dignosted with a slight bulge in L4-L5 but all Droctors do not feel that is bad enough to cause the amount of pain I suffer. Shortly after the injury I began to have a popping in my right hip when lifting my leg toward my chest and have server musle spasm at times in low back and thigh. I have been looking for answers for some time since I have yet met a Doctor to find the source of my pain. I know belive this could he an SI joint issue. I have been seen by surgeons, been to theropy and now and going ro pain mamangement doctors were after several injections and medications still no reason for the pain. I have been given hydrocodine and baclofen for pain management but as i work in a refinery i am unable to use this while on the job. The walking climing of ladder and stairs causes the pain to increase to the point I feel as someone has punched me thigh and lower back. If you belive it possible to be an si joint issue how do i convince my dr to look at as a possiblity? He as told not to look for answers on the internet but my symtopms match perfect to SI joint issues and want nothong more than to have apain free day. my life has dramadicly changed by this injury . I hope you can help me to regain my life.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013