Back pain, muscle spasms. Diagnosed with MG, high SGPT, high cholesterol. Prescribed livolen forte. Further?

hi gud pm...i was diagnosed having an MG, last year 2011, im taking prednisone for 2 years, i had al lab tests last feb 22, 2013 my sgpt is high 354 U/L and my cholesterol is high 264.18mg/dl, my provincial doctor prescribed Livolen forte and when i had a second opinion chek up, my other doctor prescribed Godex...since im still taking prednisone 40mg a day,which meds of these two choices good for me,as of now im suffering back pain or muscle spasms...thanks waiting your reply...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013