Back pain, muscle pain, numbness, tingling, burning sensation. Why?

hi just trying to figure out why i have this pain on my left side mid back area. i m thinking a muscle issue or maybe a faucet joint i think. i m going on 3 years with this now. just want to know what kind of testing do i need to track where the pain is originating from. i m thinking mri maybe? what do you suggest? the pain i m having is a constant dull pain in one area, sometimes with some burning, tingling and numbness. i can only do about 15min. of housework and i have to just go sit and wait for pain to go away. i don t have any problems sleeping only when i do things.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013