Back pain, leg pain. MRI showed annular tear of L4-5 intervertebral disc. Suggestion?

my wife age 45 yrs have back pain problem from last 20 days. Pain in right leg from hip to tow of leg, when sitting after standing and vice versa. MRI done today and finding : 1.THERE IS DIFFUSE BULGE WITH LEFT PARACENTRAL & FORAMINAL SMALL PROTRUSION/ANNULAR TEAR OF L4-5 INTERVERTEBRAL DISC INDENTING BILATERAL L5 AND ABUTTING LEFT L4 NERVE ROOT . 2. GENERALIZED FACETAL ARTHROAPTHY, MORE AT L4-5 LEVEL. LIGAMENTUM FLAVUM THICKENING AT L4-5 LEVEL. Now, what you suggest Sir ? Any treatment in ayurved or not ?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012