Back pain hurting through rectum. Sonogram resulted bowel gas restricted pancreas view. Is this OK?

I have been having very low back pain, hurts all the way through my rectum. This has been going on for 8 months. I have had a very early ct scan of the abdomen, a colonoscopy a few months later. An MRI of the lumbar spine a few months ago. I had a sonogram of the abdomen and a pelvic sonogram 10 days ago. The report of the sonograms said I had bowel gas that constricted vew of the pancreas, could not see either ovary and partial blockage of my uterus. The doctor has order both sonograms for tomorrow morning. How can I have a successful sonogram and is this the right thing to do?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013