Back pain, hip pain, lightheadedness, trouble swallowing, jaw pain. Normal MRI. History of kidney stones. What is going on?

I am a 26 year old female experiencing mid back (where my bra sits on my back-left side) pain (stabbing/throbbing/burning), agonizing hip pain when lying down (both sides) shaky and light-headed when getting up from sitting position, trouble swallowing (feels like I m being choked), left side jaw pain, neck/ear pressure (hearing seems muffled at times other times like things are too loud), numbness/tingling/pins and needles sensation in entire upper torso, arms, and legs, trouble with grip (dropping things), trouble articulating what I want to say, stuttering , blurred vision with a blackish-gray floater , always pulling stringy discharge out of right eye, GI Issues-diarrhea and newly diagnosed acid reflux (confirmed by upper endoscopy ) however, i don t feel acid coming up my thoat, but I have a hiccup-like sensation, and feeling sluggish. I don t feel like myself. I ve been to the ER 3 times in 2 weeks. I ve had a cervical MRI, CT of my head, and spinal radiographs which all came back normal . The mid back pain started at the end of August. The hip pain has been going on for a few years. I have a history of kidney stones , previous lumbar MRI revealed minimal diffuse disc bulge with minor posterior facet hypertrophic degenerative changes at L4-L5, a T1 and T2 bright vertebral hemangioma at L2. I am currently attending Physical Therapy. I m scheduled to a see a Neurologist 12/31/12. I would like to know if you have any thoughts on what might be going on with me. Thank you for your time. -Stephanie
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012