Back pain, headache, feeling hot and cold, sore eyes. Had fever

Hi I m 16 years old I m 5 6 I have been having bad back pain recently it has been pretty bad and non stop pain. It hurts pretty bad after I ve stayed in one position and I can t seem to get comfortable in any position. Im just getting over my pretty bad fever last night. I felt really cold then instantly I felt so hot and I started to sweat. I ve also been having headaches . My head feels sensitive with any touch or when my hair is pulled. This has been going on since Thursday. Also my eyes feel very sore. I can t look any direction without feeling pain. Everytime I get exposed to cold air my bones start to hurt. To add on to it I have also been getting dizzy at time when I get up.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012