Back pain, headache. Not well after reducing the dosage of tramadol. Am I getting addicted to pain killers? Have depression

I have back pain and i was prescribed tramadol since starting to have persistant headache .have reduced the dosage to once a day.there is something strange happening in my head which i seem to notice in the mornings a feeling of unwell and once i take the tramadol i feel better but i still experience the headache,i have a fear that perh aps im getting there any strong pain killer you can recommend to me.Isuffer from depression and i find tra madol boost my mood somehow.please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013