Back pain, gurgling stomach, frequent urination, foul smelling urine, nausea. Can you help?

2 weeks ago I had excruciating abdominal pains where I couldn t lay stand or sit in any position to get comfortable. I then sipped boiling hot water and it helped slightly so I could sleep. 2 weeks down the line and I still have a campy feeling, slight backache . My stomach gurgles and when I press down on the area around my belly button where it hurts my tummy rumbles. I took 2 this afternoon and I m now in bed having been to the toilet twice in an hour and it s slightly lose and needing to urinate a lot more than normal. It also didn t smell great when I went for a wee but that s the first time it s smelt like that. But I have more of a belly ache at the moment rather than the abdominal pains I had, feel slightly nauseas. Can u help?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012