Back pain, foul smelling urine. CT scan shows orthotopic liver, calcified granuloma in kidney. Help

HI My age is 33yrs, recently i got CT whole abdomen plain & contrast IN the liver it has given as ortotopic and normal size with dereased parenchymal attentuation. Few calcified granulomas at segment V. in kidney the report has give as apperas normal i size, density. no hydronephrosis . A 10mm cortical cystat at lower polar region of right kidney. Few small 2-3mm calculi at all calycies of right and left kidney. Kindly help me, i am getting back pain and fowl smell in the urine
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012