Back pain following an accident. MRI shows L4-L5 bulging, multilevel disc dessication, partial compression of L1. Indications?

Hi sir My name is shahzad Gill, age 29 year , weight 60 kg. height 5.7 inch...6 month ago accident happen with me . I got some inner injuries at my back and was taken to hospital. I was provided medical treatment and was bedridden for 3 days with pain in my back. That time they done some x-ray and told me it ok nothing any problem, but I could not get rid of the pain. After one month again i On consulting a doctor, he recommended to go through MRI test, MRI results as below please advise & guide me i can’t understand what does means. 1-There is partial compression of L1 vertebral body not causing significant pressure on thecal sac . Finding most likely due to trauma. 2-Multilevel disc desiccation is noted. 3-Bulging annulus posteriorly at L4-L5 causing mild indentation on thecal sac. 4-Normal paravertebral soft tissues.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013