Back pain, fatigue, poor eye vision, sperm leakage post regular masturbation. Will it lead to impotency?

Hello sir,I have a problem.I am 24 year old male.I hav been doing masturbation for more than 12 years.I do masturbation 4 times per day and thrice in a week.I never had sex with anyone. Now a days I feel more pain in my back, fatigue ,poor eye vision .and leakage of sperm .Does it mean I am heading to impotency or something like that. I want to leave this habit and wanna get rid of this.But the urge to masturbate raises every day. can I continue to masturbate or should i stop it.will it effect my sexual life. Please tell me what to do??
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012