Back pain during periods. History of scoliosis. Will it affect fertility?

I have scoliosis since I was 12 and I was wondering What is it called when your lower back starts to rotate... its been awhile since I have been to the doctors when I was 12 its was 19 degrees then when I was 14 it was 12 degrees my doctor proscribed me to walk and I walk about five miles everyday. My back doesnt hurt as much unless im on my period .... But I m wondering if my back is rotating will that prevent me in having kids or anything? Also why is it harder to pop your back when you have scoliosis... I have to lay on a hard surface just to pop my back when im on my period.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Feb 2012