Back pain due to para spinal abcess. TB PCR detected. Criteria of starting AKT4 drugs, its dose?

Hi sir one of my friend son 14 year 37 kg suffering severe back pain and fever for last 5 days. MRI done showing paraspinal abcess at L2 and L3 on rt side.incision and drainage of abcess with laminectomy done under GA and treated with antibiotics and analgesics then the abcess send for culture and TB PCR. TB PCR detected myobacterium tuberculosis .now i want to no about criteria of starting AKT4 drugs and dose of the medicine kindly answer for my query.............
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012