Back pain, doing exercise. What could the cause be?

Hi , i m Ivan. I have been having very little back pain , it comes and goes though. But i m not sure what the cause could be? Maybe an excersize that I do, such as lifting dumbells or doing sit-ups, or maybe even sitting at my desk chair for too long. It s nothing too serious but I just want to know how to get rid of it. By the way i m 17.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
such backache could be because of ur poor postural habits and low back muscle tone. So along with ur dumbells do flexion and extension exercise of back, and sit straight in ur office chair rather than in reclining pose