Back pain, discharge, lower abdominal pain, breast tenderness. Missed period, negative pregnancy test. Any ideas?

I'm trying to conceive however it's been difficult due to risk factors regarding chronic pain issues. My period is 5 days late as of today. I've taken 3 home pregnancy tests that were all negative. I've also taken daily ovulation predictor tests that were all negative. For the last week, I've had severe back pain, thick egg-white like discharge, lower abdominal pain that was only on left but is now on both sides, breast tenderness, decrease in appetite, and certain smells make me nauseated. I usually have PMS but haven't had signs of it or my monthly cycle. Could I be pregnant? What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013