Back pain, disc bulge, body rashes. On epidural to relieve pain. Allergic reaction?

My daughter is suffering fromsevere back pain for last one month.MRI shows slight bulge in L4 and L5. Physiotherapy wouldnt help.She was given epidural to relieve pain.It soothed her for a week. But it seems to be coming back again.Physio could not be started after epidural as she developed extreme rashes all over her body due rto reaction of pain killers.They are still settling down. I am at wits end and dont know what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012