Back pain, difficulty moving. MRI normal. Colonoscopy done to remove polyps. History of rectal pressure. Cure?

hey and thank you. i have had very bad back pain for 4 months. it has been debilatating. have been confined to my couch. well i have had an mri and drs can not find anything wrong. about 2 months ago i starting having really bad rectal pressure. it almost feels numb sometimes. i feel like someone is trying to cram something up there. i had a colonoskpy last yer and had 2 paulops removed. nothing help this pressure. help me
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013