Back pain, difficulty in standing straight, frothy and white stools. What could it be?

I woke up this morning with an awful pain in my side/back that I originally thought was just gas. I went to work, and the pain persisted so I took two Aleve . I ended up having to leave work early because I could barely stand up straight. I used the restroom this morning with normal stool , and this afternoon I used the restroom and my stool looked exactly like saliva . It was just white, bubbly foam. I am concerned about the pain and the foam, any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  119 Awaiting Answer