Back pain, ct test done, hurt during exercise, lower abdomen pulsating, taking senokot, back hurts, constipation, gas

iin 2009..I had severe back pain after I was just painting & couldn t stand up straight..had ct done..showed 6mm bulging disc ..L4L5..flares up every now & then..but 3 weeks ago during exercising..hurt it again its not getting better..but it seems like something from my lower abdomen is pushing on it..I have to take senokot daily or I won t have a bm..I eat healthy.. fiber ..but when I have gas..or back hurts so much!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012