Back pain, cramps, heavy vaginal discharge, craving chicken. What to do?

I had my period on the 28th. and I know it might be to early to find out if i m pregnant our not but I have all the early symptoms as far as my back hurts like all day and i m so tired. I do feel crampy. And I have had very heavy vaginal discharge . Every single day since the 28th. I have to change my underwear three times a day just about. And its a creamy thick white color. Plus i m most and all I Wana do its lite down. And I also am craving chicken. I am a cashier at Sams club. Ringing up ask that food is torture. Would you beable to help me?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013