Back pain, constipation. No help with water, yoghurt, papaya. Suggestions?

While I feel pain in the lower middle area of my back (kidneys?), I ve drank lots of water and am urinating fine/clear. However, I have barely made a bowel movement (3 marble sized stool only) for 3 days now. For two nights now I have woken up with the back pain and sweats. Ate papaya and taken yogurt with active enzymes to hopefully have a normal bowel movement. Until then, ibruprophen has helped. Can my body be just reacting to the fact that I need to pass the bowel/toxins?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013