Back pain, chest pain, itching breast, tender to touch. Red rash on breast. Should I wait for mammogram?

I have been experiencing severe upper left back pain and chest pains daily for about a week which I thought were muscle spasms but muscle relaxers are not working. A couple of days ago my left breast started itching and became very tender to touch. It seems to be getting worst and hurts to wear a bra. This morning I noticed a red rash on the side of the breast where it hurts the most. It also seems like it is dimpled on that side. I am scheduled for a mammogram next month. Should I wait and deal with pain or go ahead and call doctor. I google symptoms and it seemed that they are charateristic of inflammatory breast cancer symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013