Back pain, chest pain, bleeding. headaches. Done heart ultrasound. Am I okay?

i am a 19 year old female. i have back pains that are almost constant, chest pains that come and go typically the left side of my chest though sometimes (rarely) the right side as well, nose bleeds that occur everyone once in a while (months ago for two weeks i had one almost every day though they stopped when in an accident i was hit in the face with a metal bar causing 1 where a large clot of blood came out), headaches that will last for hours have been occurring for the last several days. the chest pains have been slowly getting worse, though i can go on normally; that pain only last for a few secondary to several minutes. i have been to two doctors about the chest pains, the first doctor gave me a heart ultrasound but never called to give me results, the second doctor possibly a year or two later used a machine on me (sticking wires all over my body with stickers); this doctor told me there was some irregularities but that she thought it was just the machine messing up. what are the possible things that are wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013