Back pain, cellulitis, hip pain, high liver enzymes. Done ultrasounds and X Rays. Have mirena coil. What is going on?

I have 3children I'm 34 years of age. My youngest daughter is 1 and 5months. 2 weeks after birth I had cellulitis in the left breast very bad infection. I was hospitalized for a week to help fight the large lump on my Breast. A few weeks later I started having left hip pain and over time this has traveled to my right hip, left knee, lower back pain. Feeling tired all the time less urinating and I also hAve damaged kidneys. I've recently had swelling appear on my left three toes it last for 3 days Also my hand might swell up on and off. X-ray showed all clear . Bloods came back with liver enzymes high. Ultra sound showed liver. Bladder, pancreas, gallbladder all normal but a large cyst is on my left ovary. I've been having stomach pains which I out down to constipation. My dr took more bloods and wants to discuss this week. I had the marina coyle put in 6 weeks after birth and I'm wondering could this be the cause and does the above look serious. Any advise would be much appreciate.

Kindest regards

Shirley
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013