Back pain caused by cysts. Taking antibiotics for kidney infection. Stop antibiotics?

ok so the doctors thought i had a kidney infection a couple days ago because there was something abnormal but they did a cat scan and saw nothing and saw nothing in my pee and told me to take an antibiotic and i have taken it for two days but i just found out today it was cysts causing the pain in my back not my kidneys so can i stop taking the medicine? second since im taking the medication and nothings wrong with my kidneys is it ok for me to consume alcohol??
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012