Back pain, cannot concentrate. How to relieve pain? Have high blood pressure

Hi Doc, I m having a serious back pain that cannot allow me to concentrate on my studies or office work. I suspect the problem has been compounded by the fact that in the past few months, i have spent alot of time typing reports and assignments in the office and at home in uncomfortable positions using both laptop and PC computers. At the moment I can concentrate and study whether on a sitting or sleeping position. Infact I also find it difficult to sleep on my bed because of the the back pain. What can I do to relieve the pain? Secondly I was recently diagnosed with high blood pressure and put on medication , after experiencing alot of flactuating blood pressure readings for a period of a bout one month. I suspect this high blood pressure could have been as a result of the pain and stress which I have been experiencing for sometime now. Could this be true, and is there anything I can do to come out of the drugs by improving on the pain and the stress? Kindly assist. Felix.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012