Back pain, butt pain, tightness in thighs causing weakness in legs, shivering hands. MRI shows stiffness in L4-5. Suggestions?

hi my self Gambhir Singh, I have back pain problem, pain in left butt so my thighs become very tight at the time of walking and i feel very lazyness and no power in my legs and knees, also my entire body become very slow if i want to pick something i pick it like a robot and my hands make shivering . according to the mri i have some stiffness in my L4 & L5, brain mri report shows normal. Also sometimes my entire muscles become relaxed & in that position i Can do my entire work very easily & walking also. Pls. suggest what to do. Waiting for ur reply. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012