Back pain, blood in urine after having sex, constipation. Treatment?

I've had constant back pain for four days straight now. The same day it started I had sex and when I peed afterwards there was blood. It happened another time after and that was it. I've also been constipated and gotten up in the middle of the night to pee because of the pressure down there. When I finish peeing there's still pressure and I've been very tired.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hello friend ..
Welcome to Health Care Magic for your health queries ...

I read your queries and Back pain associated with blood in urine is probabily due to Kidney infection or calculi formation .
I suggest you to consult a urologist and get ultrasound done to find cause of blood in urine .
I would recommend broad spectrum antibiotics to clear off infection in urinary tract and urikind-k syrup to prevent calculi formation and to neutralise urine .
Kidney stone induced back pain cannot be well tolerated by simple NSAIDS / Analgesics . Opiod will help in reducing backpain .
Drink plenty of Water ( 3-4liters) per day .

Constipation can be relieved by adding fibers in diet , add Dulcolax 10ml if severely constipated .

Hope I Provided some useful information for you .
Wishing you a speedy recovery .
Thanks & Take care ..