Back pain and swelling on sides of back. Scanning showed fatty liver and gallbladder replaced by soft tissue. Treatment?

hai i am 30 year old man. recently i found backpain and sometimes swelling on the both sides of back. so i consult a doctor and he recommended a US scanning of abdomen.i felt acute pain during night.the result is mildly enlarged fatty liver and gallbladder is replaced by soft tissue masses.and i felt blurred vision in my left i want to know what is my disease ? and what is the better treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012