Back pain and sudden dimple or dent on shoulder blade. what this could be and if it is harmful ?

Hi Im am 25 years old I have had chronic joint and back pain for a couple years and have not been diagnosed with anything but I have constant pain in my shoulder blades and neck at the top of my spine also lower back pain since I had my first child 7 years ago. I am currently 5 months pregnant. While my husband was scratching my back for me last night (because I have trouble with the pain and reaching back there to do it myself) He said I had a hole in my back, I made him take a picture and on my left shoulder blade we saw a dent or dimple about the size of dime, it is red on the inside and hurts to the touch. Just wondering what this could be and if it is harmful?
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011