Back pain and knee pain after acupuncture. How can I treat this problem ?

How you doin Dr. My name is Peter I had a little problem,I have a bulging disc L5-S1 it happened couple of months ago,to heal the problem ive been doing Physical therapy , chiropractor treatment ,and still wasnt feeling better,after all this i had acupuncture treatment about month ago,after that it got worse than before.This dr, used bigger needles and my left knee is sore for about a month,my right side of my lower back and right leg is like radiating pain and tingling and burning sunsation, I dont know what to do,this acupuncture got me worse.How i can treat this problem to get better if you know the answer please let me know
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011