Back pain after epidural during childbirth, headache, irritable. How can I naturally heal without blood patch?

Hello, I am checking in re to my daughter who recently had a baby and had a very painful epidural placed. In fact, it was the most painful part of her entire delivery. First couple weeks post delivery she was having painful back spasms that made her cry (she has very high tolerance to pain). Meanwhile those have improved. but, she is still having head aches every day. She says she feels irritable and on edge. After researching on line....I wonder if she could heal naturally without having to do a blood patch??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013