Back pain after delivery, MRI shows disc dessication and mild central bilateral neural foraminal stenosis. Meaning?

I m a certified personal trainer. After the birth of my son I have been having ALOT of back pain and other problems that didn t exist. THe doctors recently did an MRI and this is what was found. can you help me figure out what it means. Disc desiccation at L5-S1. Minor posterior bilateral paracentral bulging wild mild encrouchment upon the ventral thecal sace and mild central bilateral neural foraminal stenosis . Increase T2 weighter signal intensity along the posteral margin of the l%-S1 consistant with nannular tear. What does this mean?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012