Back pain after c section surgery, fluid leaking from spine, knee pain

I have had constant lower back pain since the delivery of my daughter 9 1/2 years ago. I was placenta previa and had an emergency c-section which required a spinal block. I jumped when it was being administered so they had to go in again with a bigger needle. The next day I had a blood patch done due to fluid leakage from my spine.The spot was tender for almost a year. Since then my lower back pain has worsened. I am also now 2 inches shorter. Over the past two years I have developed shoulder and hip pain . This prevents me from sleeping most nights. I have also been experiencing horrible knee pain when I bend them. I am only 34. This is making it hard for me to even walk. Also when I rotate my hip I heaand feel grinding. Any advice?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012