Back pain after an accident, damaged hard tissue, pregnant, tissue becomes soft

I was in a car accident at the end of february last year and had severe back pain . my doctor could not diagnose anything and I was sent to a physiotherapist who said that the hard tisue in my back was still soft when I got in my accident after having a child in 2009 and that it got damaged, its been a year now and I am 7 months pregnant and the pain is really bad and that tissue should be soft again which you would think that it would go back to normal. Could this be something else?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012