Back pain after a ligament injury. Diagnosed with flat feet, slip disc. How can I get these problems corrected?

Hi I am Punith Kumar, 23 years old. I had a ligament injury 2 years ago, and i did not get it reconstructed. 2 years hence i started developing a back pain , upon consulting a doctor it was diagnosed as slip disc, and the doctor said i have a flat feet . So for now i have 3 things thats affecting me 1. Ligament Tear, 2. Back pain 3. Flat feet, in which order should i go on correcting these problems ? If i wish to live a very active life and get back to sports should i get it operated ? Pls suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013