Back pain, abdominal pain, nausea, headache, blood test, urie test, ultrasound, MRI and cat scan reports normal

Hi, I have been having severe upper to mid back pains, upper right abdominal pains (sometimes also occurs on the left side in the same spot) but mostly on the right. Also the right side seems to be throbbing, and it sounds like my stomach is growling but it s coming from the spot where the pain is because I can feel it kind of rumble and I can tell it s not my stomach, I also have constant nausea and frequent headaches . I have ad x -rays, blood test , urie test, an ultrasound , a MRI ,a cat scan and a hida scan and everything has came back normal
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012