Back pain. Took Diprophos injection. Having fever, cold feet, kidney pains. Side effects?

i have 39 yrear old.i have a back pain(L4-L5 AND L5-S1) for 2 months and i took medication but no improvement.so my doctor make to me a diprophos injection in my back.so in the same day i have fever 38,3 cellsus.and i fell cold in my feet and i have pain in my kidney ,i took profenid suppo as my doctor said .my pain is better nut i still have pain in my feet and i feel sometime cold sometimes hot in my feet.what is happen to me. is it an side effect of diprophos or what?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013