Back pain. Taking Naproxen, polyprednisone. Left abdominal pains. EKGs normal. Suggestions

brief overview and I would appreciate your input. Me female 60 yrs old. Back pain siatica treated with traditional meds (muscle relaxers, Naproxen, two regiments of polyprednisone and tapers, then P.T therapy (gained improvements) some lower left chest pain twinges continued, increased, also did lower left abdominal pains, and my already existing IC/bladder. SO to present EKGs all show normal, recent echocardio with dubomine showered normal.....and in the next upcoming weeks I am scheduled also for my first Colonoscopy/Endoscopy and then after that another cystoscopy bladder distention under Epidural block etc. As I am approaching these next appts I continue with left sided persistant chest pains ongoing, also severe relentless left sided abdominal pains and also full pelic bladder fullness, discomfort, hurts and I am miserable but try to keep a smile on my face through it all. I also was in ER twice last month with the severe abdominal pains and was given Dilaudid which immediately stopped the pain thank God! And a CT scan with contrast was done and showed normal? Well do you have any thoughts on this? thanks ahead of time....
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013