Back pain. Scan shows scroiliac joint dysfunction, bulging disc, annular tear. Feedback?

I injuredy back while working .screening officer in the airport. I have five repetative position to be done .each for 20 min .unfortunately I will ended up doing the same
Position for 40 or 60 min.I felt sharp strain pain at the back while lifting back from Cray on a standing position.my job requires bending,lifting, pushing n standing .recently my scan shows u hv scroiliac joint dyfuntion , buldging disc with annular tear . I hv very bad pain below my neck near shoulder each time I have back pain n I am darting a lot during this time.what s going on.is this work related issue as insurance company still not giving any feedback for my treatment.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013