Back pain. Ruptue, wrist, rotator cup, surgery, knee replacements done. blood test done low vitamin D. Suggestion?

If I walk very far I get a pain in my lower back and start getting short of breath and sometimes get out of breath and stay very tired most of the time. And yes I could loose 100 lbs. If I do the least little thing in the house like use a broom it makes my back hurt. Since 2003 had surgery for a ruptue, 2006 knee surgery, 2008 2 knee replacements, 2009 car wreck and broken wrist operation 2 plates 10 screws and 2011 rotator cup surgery, just had blood check numbers are pretty good, but Vitamin D is very low and liver emzeyes are up slightly.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013