Back pain. Prescribed Signoflam and Digene. Pain when bending forward. Serious issue?

hello doctor, i am 24 yr male, suffering from middle and upper back pain for the last 5 days. Muscle became stiff and it was hurting me whenever I was leaning back n front or using any reclining chair. I consulted with a general physician who prescribed me PANIDO-40 & UGESIC for 4 days. Now situation is a bit better. Intensity of pain is lower now. Today my doctor prescribed me SIGNOFLAM & DIGENE for 3 days. Right now situation is better, stiff muscle became normal, but whenever I am leaning front or sitting with a forward bent, I can feel a irritation and little pain inside. Is there any serious issue in my health? Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012